Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
798 Post Street, San Francisco
Rare opportunity to own 46 unit (46 per city records with one additional unit in process of obtaining occupancy certificate). Classic lower nob hill building blocks from Union Square, tech bus stops, and city nightlife. Many new upgrades in well managed building include new paint, new windows, newer common area carpeting, and upgraded apartments throughout.
- MLS® #463678
- Square Footage30,366
- Year Built1913
- TypeMulti-Family (5+ Units)
- Sub-TypeApartments, 5+ Story
- StyleArt Deco
- FeaturesSprinkler-Automatic, Formal Entry, Bay Window(s), Window Coverings, Double Pane Windows, Window Screens, Storage Area(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Fire Alarm(s), Fire Sprinker(s), Intercom, Security Gate, Cable TV, Satellite Dish
- ViewPartial, City Lights, San Francisco, Downtown
- ExteriorStucco, Brick, Concrete Block, Other
- ConstructionReinforced Concrete, Steel Frame
- FoundationCombination, Brick & Mortar Prmtr
- Listing AgentGary P. Jimenez
- Listing OfficeJimenez & Assoc. Real Estate
- Address798 Post Street
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94109
- InteriorPartial Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Linoleum
- AppliancesCarpet, Window Covering(s), 220 Volt Wiring, Oven/Range Built-In, Oven/Range Freestand, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Cable TV, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
- HeatingHot Water, Steam
- # of Stories7
- Date ListedOctober 10th, 2017
- Days on Market6
© Copyright 2017 of the SFAR MLS.
Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.